‘P-Tech’ Precision Sine Vice is used to obtain precise angles by means of gauge blocks. Tool Maker’s grinding vice is mounted with precision hinged hardened & ground rollers on hardened bottom plate made of steel. This Sine Vice can be used as a reference for inspection.
- Hardened & Tempered to 52 – 56 HRC.
- Angle setting accuracy within ± 5 seconds.
- All side Parallelism & Squareness within ± 0.005 mm.
- Centre distance of rollers within ± 0.005 mm.
- A recess of exactly 2mm depth is provided on rest plate for setting up of very small angles with standard
- Rust free hardened & ground hinge roller.
Chart for setting sine angles with the help of gauge blocks is provided.