* Positive setting of the diamond toabsolute center with the special gage included with the dresser.
* Simple, fast,accurate radius setting; no height gage or other over set -up aids required. Radius is set on the grinder by measuring over the two pins or by inserting a gage block, as shown, for direct reading. Inside or outside radius is determioned simply by sliding reading. Inside or outside radius is determined simply by sliding the dowel pin to the right for concave and to the left for convex.
* 4x90° graduation in full 360° circle. 6 MInute veriner reading chrome plated.
* One push-pull type knob for radius and angle control control and for safer and faster operations.
* ACCURACY. Extermely close tolerances are held in the manufacture of this tool, assured by hardening and precision grinding of all critical parts. Ways are chrome hardened.
* ECONOMY. Set-up and dressing time reduced to a bare minium due to simplicity.